What We Offer
We are results oriented and expect positive results. Our approach is an evidence based approach.
- We will tell you What condition you have.
- We will tell you how We may be able to help you with this diagnosis (treatment options). If you are not a candidate for our treatment approach we will refer you to the appropriate medical specialist.
- We will tell you How long this process may take (and how much it will cost).
What To Expect
- What to wear: Gym clothes (shorts, tank top, etc.) and your athletic shoes.
- What to bring: Bring any medical reports, lab reports, imaging (x-rays, mri, etc.)
- What to expect: After a thorough history and comprehensive functional exam the doctor will discuss the treatment options for a rational and conservative treatment plan.
- Short term goal: Reduce pain and stabilization of condition.
- Intermediate goal: Improve functional capacity
- Long term goal: Prevent reoccurrence
What We Treat
Basically this means any muscle, joint, tendon, ligament, fascia and nerve. We are your soft tissue injury experts and neuromuskuloskeletal specialists. Patients can expect relief from our care and should expect results.
We treat conditions such as: Neck and Low Back Pain, Headaches, Jaw pain, Disc Injuries, Muscle Spasms, Overuse Injuries, Pinched Nerves, Joint Pain, Sprains and Strains, Arthritis, Post-Surgical Back Pain, Foot and Ankle Pain. This is a small list of what We care for at Zandi Chiropractic. Many patients come to see us for extremity issues (lower and upper) because of our experience and expertise in this area.